The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

No-one is allowed to tell me what a Horcrux is

I don't read an awful lot these days. Between 55-hour working weeks, Neverwinter Nights and drunkenly trying to sing along to On Avery Island, I don't sit down and read words too often.

I have a thriteen-hour journey to undertake tomorrow, and I have decided to go and buy myself one of those "I'm not reading a kid's book, honest" editions of The Philosopher's Stone.

I hear that Harry is a Horcrux. To block out spoilers, I'm going to assume that a Horcrux is an experimental super-soldier with amnesia and genetic material from Jenova.

Furthermore, I assume that the following exchange takes place in Halfblood Prince:

Voldemort: Dumbledore never told you what happened to your father.
Harry: He told me enough!

So. I guess that as of tomorrow I'll be one of those people who make excuses for wearing silver and blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home