The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Monday, July 16, 2007

American Ballet

I realise that I've been a substandard blogger lately. I don't have a lot of time to sit down these days, what with my sixty-hour weeks and my driving commitment to getting drunk alone in the house. I've drafted a few posts, but I was raised to believe that people don't want to read "Fuck you" copy and pasted a hundred times next to the names of people who have wronged me1,2.

So I will just say this.

Pro wrestling is functionally equiavlent to kabuki or narrative dance. How is it that I never realised this?

1. Loughborough University, Imago services and the urban planners of Charnwood borough council are all near the top of the list.
2. I was also raised with the belief that swearing was a hallmark of a small vocabularly, as a result of which I command a very small range of swearwords.

3 Comments:

At 12:32 am, July 17, 2007, Blogger okapian said...

You make lists of people too?

 
At 7:49 am, July 17, 2007, Blogger Nathan said...

Not consciously, but when drafting a post it's amazing how naturally they come to mind.

 
At 8:22 pm, July 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got drunk alone at home a lot my first semester in Canada. On imported English beer.

All the cool kids are doing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home