The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Silage

They have mown the grass in the parks. Combined with heavy rain, it has the smell of silage. Suddenly, it is 1999 again.

I am putting on weight and zits at a considerable rate. I am reluctant to shave, despite widespread peer-pressure to do so. I am working on a task that is certainly ill-defined and might be endless. I have a job where I am the most educated and lowest-paid employee. Best of all, I have a heaping helping of anxious depression.

Honestly, all I need is a nametag that says RICHARD and a pretty girl that I can disappoint.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 am, July 04, 2007, Blogger okapian said...

I think the vast majority of grass should be replaced with either astroturf or mulch. It'd be so much easier that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home