The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

I'm so confused

Have you ever done this? Today I woke up, had a shower, made breakfast, got dressed, checked my emails and websites, packed a briefcase and put on shoes before going "Why does my clock say 1.54? That's weird."

Yes. I woke up exactly four hours early (to the minute) for no real reason. This, note you, in the middle of a late-early (where less than 10 hours elapse between the end of a shift and the start of a new one. My second late-early of the weekend. I have had about 10 hours sleep total since Friday morning (the last sunset or sunrise to happen with me outside Premier Convenience Stores).

What's weirder is that, depsite apparently having only slept for three hours, I feel... well, like it's my normal waking up time.

I'm going on a clock hunt.

Today is going to be weird, I can tell.

2 Comments:

At 4:41 am, April 08, 2007, Blogger okapian said...

Once I did in year 10. I got up, showered, shaved and dressed in uniform, then when I got back to my room it said 3:30. I woke up 3 and a half hours early, and was ready to go. Fortunately, I undressed and crawled back into bed. That was nice.

 
At 1:30 am, April 09, 2007, Blogger Peter said...

This happens to me constantly. Since I have a roommate, I wake up to his alarm, shower, eat breakfast, and then realize it's 6 AM.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home