The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The amazing Randi

A little update on my life: something about the way I sleep has just barred me from a psychology experiment. And just before the stage where it paid cash, too.

Still, there were drawbacks with this experiment. For one, I'd have to spend my tuesdays in a box doing reaction time tests. For another, I'd have had to shave so that theyc ould glue electrodes to my face.

Now, although a little poorer, I can go back to working on my goal of how I want to look by the time I am 35, 55, and 75.

P.S. I <3 James Randi

PPS: Inthe month of March so far, Loughborough has had a stapping, a shooting, a rape and four "sexual assaults". Admittedly, the good folks of the Distric tof Columbia see this waiting in the Starbucks queue, but Loughborough's a market town with a population less than 60 000. I hate the East Midlands and aspire to leave them soon.

PPS. I now use the phrase "I less than 3 it" quite often. So far, no-one has ever gotten it straight off.

3 Comments:

At 4:52 pm, March 27, 2007, Blogger Maxwell Edison said...

I get the "amazing randi" reference, do I get a cookie?

Stappings are almost as common as illiteracy in the midlands.

 
At 5:01 pm, March 27, 2007, Blogger Nathan said...

That wasn't bad typsemanship, it was because... uh.... OK. Lately I have been doing all my work in Sindarin.


Did he just make a joke about the appendices to Lord of the Rings? Yeah, I think so. What a geek.

 
At 7:00 pm, March 27, 2007, Blogger Peter said...

DC's a funny one because when you look at the overall crime rate, it's only 4th in terms of big cities in the U.S. But when it comes to murder, it's aces, Ackley Kid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home