The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Who likes all the little duckies in the pond? I do, I do, I do.

So, the legendary Show with ZeFrank is drawing to a close. I am particularly motivated to comment because Thursday's entry includes music that has a great sound. It's a sound I intend to emulate when I learn banjo, bass and sitar during the relaxed stroll1.

Most of the songs are kind of inside jokes, so you might not enjoy them as much as I did. In order, they are about:
Winter
Giant Babies
MySpace
Idealism
The Leave a Comment Feature
Delta Airlines
Mahmoud Amahdi-Nejad
Technology

So now you know!

1. Alternative names for this re-enaction of the Origeon Trail are "The month of sundays", "Project Awesome: West", and "The Oak Harbour Project".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home