The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Apparently it is Weights and Meausures Week.

In the Quick-e-mart where I violate my country's labour laws*, they sell three varities of milk, each in three sizes. Pints, litres, and two-liter bottles ("twools"). Skim milk has red caps, semi-skimmed green and full-fat blue. When I have strengthened my ring finger enough to play a G chord, I will write a song called Green Litres and tell everyone that it is about the Vietnam War.

*Also, my university's policy. I hope you're reading, Proletariat, because I still haven't received my membership card. Is it the accent? Because I can try to regain my habit of elidin' g sounds, if that would help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home