The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

As I type this I am eating a trim sandwich

Today I have eaten a dozen chippolatas. In other words, of our house's annual chippolata consumption, 50% can be accounted for by my greasy face.


Blarg.

Today is that start of BST, which I means I will have to wake up and go to work at 5 AM (in old money). I predict that this will be less fun than eating a lot of sausages. In the new republic we will Fall back twice a year, and just ignore the sun altogether.

In order to pass the time at work I decided to describe The Milk Challenge in these terms.

DC 10 Fort save vs. "The Chills"

DC 15 Will Save to keep drinking past the first twool

DC 25 Fort Save to avoid vomiting.

I predict that 90% of my readership lost me about halfway through this post and the remainder think it's stupid that I made a challenge entirely out of saving throws.

I'm going to bed.

2 Comments:

At 4:57 pm, March 25, 2007, Blogger Charlie said...

They ruined daylight savings time this year over here, in the way of moving it to the beginning of March. Fortunately, I flew to California that evening, so instead of gaining 2 hours of sleep, I merely gained one. I missed it!

 
At 2:12 am, March 26, 2007, Blogger Peter said...

I think the 2nd fort save DC is too low, personally. But I'd throw in size modifiers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home