The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Text messages I have sent and received today

This happened a while after an IM conversation in which I revealed that I have been dancing about all day because the DVD rental fairies have bought me a) some episodes of Firefly and b) the concluding part of the Lord of the Rings.

Them: We're also watching Return of the King.

Me: I'm at the "Guarding the beacon in the mountains that hasn't been used in a hundred years must be a really sucky job" stage. Also, Denethor is a total asshat.

Them: If I'm correct then he's about to get his come uppance. Or downance. On fireance.

She's a clever girl.*


*Side note: I normally wouldn't use this construction because it implies "clever, for a girl". If you don't believe me, ask Joe Biden. Still, I couldn't resist the Jurassic park reference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home