The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

The El-boro

I am vaugely suprised and very dissapointed to discover two harsh truths about the world as a graduate.

1) The Internet is not transmitted by walls, readyto flow forth like a magic river from any port or terminal. Rather, the invisible society has been commodified, priced and is sold in lumps that must be bought and transported to your door.

2) Money doesn't grow in my wallet.

3) People get really upset if you don't find some other way of making 2) happen.

I would go into more detail but I'm on a timer, and right now I'm using the internet to buy internet. Yeah, I know. I'm in a public library and I must be brief because the clock, as they say, is ti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home