The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Checklist

  • Childhood
  • School
  • GCSE
  • A-levels
  • Physics degree
  • MSc (Renewable Energy Science)
  • Doctorate
  • World-famous energy consultant and bon-vivant

We're moving through the list, people. Depending on whether the strangers I'm moving in with this afternoon are as addicted to data as I am, I may or may not be bloggin' on a regular basis over the next week. Stay tuned to find out.

(Though thinking about it, finding out that I don't update wouldn't be very interesting.... ah hell with it, it ups my page-view count. Just stay at home Sunday hitting 'refresh'. It's the classy thing to do.)

To the M40!

3 Comments:

At 10:14 am, September 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck! I'll just have to bite my nails till Monday - as Will would expect, up north they don't have t'internet :)

 
At 3:26 pm, September 27, 2006, Blogger Maxwell Edison said...

Nathan! Are you alive? I feel like I did when theonion.com briefly cancelled American Voices!

 
At 2:20 pm, September 28, 2006, Blogger Nathan said...

I LIVE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home