The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Country

Bonnie Prince Billy


The evidence suggests I'm going a bit country. If I'm not listening to songs about where the metaphors are horses, roosters, or small towns in Georgia, then I'm just not happy.

In much the same way that I think Neighbours would be better if they introduced an android character, I now find myself listening to Don't Fear the Reaper and thinking "OK, but where's the banjo? You need some more banjo on here, guys".

Anyway, I'm going to cut the navel-gazing short at this point. Taking eight hours out of my day somehow adds up to "If I'm going to do my dishes at all, it'll be between 08.30 and 08.35 on Tuesday mornings".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home