The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Retroactive on the Bearocolypse

Lessons I have learnt:

1) My face is not nearly as long as I had believed
2) It is entirely possible for a 23-year old to still be rubbish at shaving
3) If you spend the summer with half of your face shaded and half not, bad things happen.
4) A beard lends an air of guant sophistication. Guess I'm going to have to cut down on pies.

I think I might settle on a piratical all-over stubble. Time will tell.

1 Comments:

At 3:54 am, August 13, 2007, Blogger Charlie said...

I understand where you're coming from completely. Except for the length part. I never let my beard get that long. But I do understand the pies thing completely.

And, unfortunately, my current job prevents me from having a complete beard due to my (appropriate) use of protective equipment. So, unless I wanted a nice stripe in the middle of my beard, I had go back to shaving (semi)daily. I cried for two full days at that thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home