The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tangents

I aim to finish this report in the next twelve hours. I have just deleted a paragraph musing on the difference between impossible and intractable. What am I writing about that requires complexity theory, you ask?

The sea.

That's why I deleted it. This may be a long one.

Stay tuned to find out which is stronger:
1) My academic pride and desire to adhere to a meaningless deadline I set for myself
2) My desire to sleep like a human being does

Also, stay tuned to see if the early hours of this morning see me making a graph to explain the time evolution of those two forces. I'm thinking pride (Φ) might be constant, and sleep (Ψ) might be a Guassian around 4 a.m. We shall just have to see what the standard deviation and respective constants are.

If you think I'm joking, you may not be one of "our people".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home