The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Maddadaelie

When I first saw this story, I was greatly irritated- especially since I saw it on a disreputable redtop, which also carried a cash-value equivalent of what they're doing. For reference, that figure was nine times as much as Oxfam will spend supporting half a million people for a year.

Then I heard that they were going to accompany the video with 80s pop, and I decided that it was a masterful, if very edgy, work of kitsch comedy. Now, I've swung back to seeing it as a damning indictment of humanity's tribalism1. Go team.


1. You may prefer to see this as a damning indictment of my total lack of human feeling towards toddlers.

2 Comments:

At 2:10 am, May 20, 2007, Blogger okapian said...

Why would a total lack of feeling towards toddlers be damning?

 
At 4:57 pm, May 20, 2007, Blogger Nathan said...

If you have to ask you have clearly not said aloud "I don't know why this McCann thing is getting so much media coverage" around any Loughboroughites. Dressing down, meet your definition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home