The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Fake Science January Sale

Lord knows, I've done enough writing today, but I'd be remiss if I didn't point my loyal readers towards the promotion over at Fake Science. Basically, if you've bought from them before you get two mixtapes (one electro, one indieish). If you're not a customer, why not pick something up today? The Harbours are pretty good. If I remember rightly, that was $8, but you can snag an EP for $2 if you're OK with it being some dude from California recording on his iBook.

The indierock sampler has some fun stuff, actually. If you have a charitable attitude to music, this is a good chance to get a lot of new music for the price of a Budvar in the Cricketer's Arms on Iffley Road, Oxford.

Guaranteed1 to make you more indie and therefore more attractive2.


1). Not a guarantee.
2). Take a look at what the same characters look like after another 653 issues. I have been reading that whole time, because I am a nerd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home