The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Dyspepsilicious!

Dear readers,

Today, advertsing totally worked on me!
I was cycling up to Nanpantan, feeling all slithy, when I saw a crushed Pepsi cup in the gutter. "You know what, self" I said to my self "I DO want a Pepsi."

It has been a year or two since I had one, and the taste has two associations for me.
1) The Wetherspoons chain of pubs
2) The Carribean.

I have also discovered that it is suprisingly difficult to carry a pepsi on a bike without making it go all crazy. "Suprising" that is, because I presumably manage to keep the vibration from doing the same thing to my brain. (Side-note: As a philosophical materalist, I believe the human soul to be a thin, excitable cola-like substance.)

I just got a letter addressed to "Mr. Nathan Hill, AMInstP". I hope it isn't trouble.

1 Comments:

At 2:39 am, January 21, 2007, Blogger okapian said...

If you want to reduce the fizzing, hang it in a bag or something that swings. It fizzes lots less. Believe me. I know about my pepsi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home