The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm in a library

I have lots of interesting things to say, but I'm in a library. Since I apparently can't shake Bullet Point Fever lately, let's break out those [ol] tags.


  1. Why do Richie and I make theologians so angry? Religion, Skepticism, and the meaning of the word "really".

  2. TV and Radio, 200 years ago and 200 years to come: Podcasts, vblogs, and Did I just spend nine hours watching The Show with ZeFrank?
  3. Why am I, an admitted geek, so unwilling to check out 90% of fantasy books because they have swords on the cover?



Maybe one of these will one day be a real blog post, but not until I make it back off the peninsula.

Have a happy Saturnalia.

P.S. Does anyone know of a university with a goode Renewable Energy Lab and a PhD stipend going begging?

2 Comments:

At 9:17 pm, December 27, 2006, Blogger Maxwell Edison said...

Gosh yes, the university of OH GOD ALIENS ARE INVADING THEY'VE STOLEN MY KEYBOARFDFDSF| M !!!!11 ,.

 
At 9:17 pm, December 27, 2006, Blogger Maxwell Edison said...

...and we never heard from Maxwell again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home