The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cheers

These few weeks are going to be spotty as far as bloggin' is concerned. You see, as much as I like writing outraged missives about pronouns or the East Midlands, my real job is to know whether Cadmium Telluride is better than Amorphous Silicon (it totally is). In two weeks I have to proove my worth in the only way I know how: by playing a three-hour written version of Just A Minute.

I just want to say that while I'm busily trying to remember if the Betz limit applies to water turbines, I am also really glad that the comments field has become a value-add. Please, please keep commenting on my works throughout my life. Your wit reflects well on me.

Peace.

1 Comments:

At 11:46 am, January 18, 2007, Blogger Maxwell Edison said...

Does it apply to water turbines? You Betz it does!

I'll show myself out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home