The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Where am I?

Be patient, my love. I'd like nothing more than to be regalin' you all with my latest anecdotes and cereals- well, maybe I would like it more if I regaled you and then slept for sixteen hours- but that won't happen today. You see, I spent a fair chunk of the weekend making that photojournal and if it were more accurate it would have a lot more screencaps from SWKotOR (as I like to think of it) and less charts and graphs. So, between now and 16:00 tomorrow, I will be all up on those specific gas yields and chemical oxygen demands.

I will say this, though: I have been listening to the radio and I think I may not like some of Sufjan Stevens' work. I'm going to have to go out and buy a new musical identity. Maybe I'll be alt-country.

See you on the other side. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home