The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Human nature, huh. What's up with that?

There's no post today. I'm working. Oh, mostly on this lab report, but also on something I'll post in a day or two.

What?

No, don't worry. Really.


It isn't that interesting. Well, obviously, I think it's interesting enough to post, but...

Look, I don't want to mention it. I reconsidered, and the anecdote was not worth telling then and especially not now that it's been built up. Just forget I said anything.

What do you mean, I've made this topic of conversation seem intruiging and excited a burning desire in your to hear all the details? That was the exact opposite of my intention.

It is very unfortunate that you react that way to people telling you that they know a really boring anecdote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home