The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

MADRE DE DIOS

Summer, for the perpetualy educated, is a wasteland. However, I do what any good post-Pong socially-inept male does; I replace human friends with electronic entertainments.

The communal TV in the Tower, here, has two means of activation: a button on the front and a cellotapéd remote control. The button on the front fell off forgotten ages ago. This leaves the TV dangerously reliant on a single control device, and one that is not firmly attached. The situation is precarious. I did not, it turns out, appreciate how close to total ruination I lived.

It's been 48 hours since I've heard the sound of a lightsaber.

I think I'm getting the shakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home