The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Image heavy!

This weekend is a bank holiday, and to celebrate the fact that I've yet to be paid for four weeks of work, I'm probably going to buy a t-shirt from an internet vendor. You see, the webcomic industry is pretty much a t-shirt based economy. And I consider myself a patron of the modern arts. If you want to buy a shirt, and make me feel like I'm helping an idealistic business model to gain some credence, you'll find each of them images is a link to the site selling it.

So, odds are, some time in the next four to six weeks I'll be walking around with one of these designs on my chest. But which one? Only time will tell!

Edit: So I got to feelin' bad about hitting you with 26 unexpected images. To see what I'm talking about, retreat behind the cut: >>Go!>>




























The Dark Knight
Ask a Ninja
Sharing makes me happy
That's right.
The most helpful deity in all mythology
It's Ironic!
Where is my elephant?
TIE incoming!
Let's start overI like pi
Finding answers, ignoring factsI guess it's symbolical?
It is the presidential peanut of successI still believe this to be true
What are they like?That means ACTION!
Creepy!This is not entirely representative of my opinions.
Guys, we need a lot more science up in hereCongratulations
Most noble of all made-up animalsIt's an internet thing
Babies are like monkeys, except that people who own monkeys don't take them to my favourite restaurantsWhen it's full, you can shoot power from your sword
Han Shot FirstIf you've ever rolled a d20, you'll understand

5 Comments:

At 1:01 pm, August 26, 2006, Blogger Nathan said...

Seriously, I do not know what is up with that whitepsace. I assume I've screwed up the TABLE tags, somehow, but damned if I can figure it out.

 
At 7:17 am, August 27, 2006, Blogger okapian said...

I'm rather partial to any shirt that has the Cheat on it, but since you don't have any of those on the list, I'll just sit here and mope.

 
At 6:06 pm, August 27, 2006, Blogger Nathan said...

I kind of regret not buying that one a year ago. You see, that's actually version two: resigned to be "less infringe-y". Needless to say, the lawsuit-waiting-to-happen of the old design was that much cooler.

 
At 9:45 am, August 28, 2006, Blogger Maxwell Edison said...

You know what I'm going to say, Nathan.

Kraken shirt.

 
At 1:53 pm, August 28, 2006, Blogger Nathan said...

I think you should buy the Kraken shirt. I think it would suit you, dare I even say.... look good on your body?

YAY GO COMICS THAT ONLY WE READ WOO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home