The Bran Report

It's good for parts of you that you'd probably rather not think about.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Theoretical justification of the Bran Report

Well, here's the skinny. Or should I say, gimmick? It'll be blog posts written while I'm eating bran cereal. It's delicious, and good for parts of you you'd probably rather not think about! So yeah, whatever you read by me here you can recontextualise by imagining that if I was saying it, I'd be mumbling on account of all the bran and semi-skimmed in my mouth. I'd claim to be the first blogger to do this, but in all honesty I'm so jaded by the internet I just assume that somewhere out there there's a forum committed to sharing images and stories about just such a practice.

I know the old page looks kind of rubbish right now, and I would work on it, but you see: I've already finished my breakfast today.


That's how committed to this gimmick I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home